Materials and tools needed:
- A printer
- Some popsicle sticks or photobooth prop sticks
- A non-toxic glue stick
- Some cardboard
- Paper for the printouts
- A pair of scissors
- Download the PDF file at the end of this post and print out the printables.
- Apply non-toxic glue with a glue stick to the back of the printable, and stick it onto a piece of cardboard. Allow for glue to dry.
- Cut out the eyes area, and cut out the white background of the paper. You can also leave the white background intact.
- Stick on to the bottom and back (centered) of the printout a popsicle or photobooth prop stick.
- VOILA! FREE FACE MASKS FOR CHILDREN TO HOLD! CUTE!!!
Children can hold these masks, interchange them, and pose for dozens of cute Halloween pictures! Create your own masks at Canva.com. Scroll down for the free printable PDF file from Phil and Mama!
Will your child like the pumpkin or the cute bear or the cute circus performer?
Or a pretty but semi creepy sugar skull, aka, calavara?
Or a kawaii and sweet little panda kun?
Or a silly smiley face?
Or a fierce little lion cub?
*Note, these printables, as with all printables found on this blog, are for personal use only. The graphics are royalty-free images from Canva.com, and their use must follow Canva.com's royalty-free license agreement.