Happy Father's Day to all the papas, daddies, and fathers in the world! Don't forget the grandpas and uncles! You're very special to us, and you shape us to be who we are. To celebrate, we are sharing "Happy Father's Day" ecards that we found on Canva.com and will show you how to edit them to send to your loved ones! You can right-click and save them as images to attach into emails, or upload to social media channels, or download the printable PDF and make a paper card for the fathers in your life!
1. Visit www.canva.com and sign up for a free account if you haven't done so already.
2. Log in if you already have an account.
3. At the top where it says "Create a design," choose the "Card" option. This enables you to either choose already made cards or start an ecard from scratch. This is a good option to use if you want to create Thank You Cards and Shower Invitations.
4. Already-made Templates that are free for you to use and fall under the royalty-free, multiple use licensing agreements have the word "Free" on the thumbnail image. See the white sticker to the bottom right of the already made templates that says "Free?" If the already-made template is not free for use, than you pay $1.00 for each graphic element used that isn't free for us.
5. Use of Canva's graphics and templates must follow these agreements: https://about.canva.com/license-agreements/multi-use/. For instance, you should never download images I've created and sell them on Etsy or Ebay. You should not print them and sell them either.
6. For more in-depth tutorials, check out Canva's own tutorials here: https://designschool.canva.com/tutorials/
Happy Father's Day to All and hope you've enjoyed the tutorial and the ecards!! Canva is awesome!